Do you want to be challenged by a technology company that has developed a revolutionary global product offering?
Aquanomix is a pioneer in our industry and invents technologies to address the world’s toughest challenges in water. We are experiencing explosive growth and we offer tremendous career potential. This position has the capacity to turn into an executive leadership role that can only be undermined by your own limitations.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to drive new business within our data center, healthcare and university industries.
- SELL NEW BUSINESS
- Drive division P&L and goals
- Present sales presentations and in-person & web-based product demonstrations to executive level management
- Regularly generate and deliver division sales analysis and forecasts to leadership team
- Manage sales process related to conferences, seminars, and trade shows
- Provide frontline client customer service
- Regular travel
The ideal candidate will
- Act as an Aquanomix evangelist
- Thrive in fast paced technology sales arena
- Be detail-oriented and analytically-inclined
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with all team members
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Have superior time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work urgently
- Work independently with a commitment to ownership and accountability
- Have Healthcare, Data Center and/or University industry experience
- Have proven outstanding sales track record
- Bachelor’s degree and related experience required
- Must demonstrate technical aptitude and interpersonal skills
- Technically savvy, experience with the cloud, enterprise software, apps, devices, mobility
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Docs, Salesforce, Webinar platforms, et al
- Ability to lead, follow, and mentor
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Benefits and Work Environment
Everyday, we seek to empower our team to achieve more, professionally and personally. This position offers excellent benefits that include, but are not limited to: medical, 401K, tuition reimbursement for work-related courses, paid holidays, and time-off for volunteering.
Required: Submit resume, samples of work or portfolio (web or PDF), and cover letter detailing your experience and fit for this position to egreenlee@Aquanomix.com. To learn more about our dynamic organization go to www.aquanomix.com
About This Company
NOW HIRING a highly driven, competitive, rock-solid, rapid-fire Business Development Lead: Imagine a global technology company that doesn’t need ball pits or scooters to hire the smart creatives. We get them with opportunity. We will challenge you to change the water paradigm in the face of global depletion. We hire only the most competitive, hungry, and gifted of individuals. Don’t waste your time if you a) are a shrinking violet, b) take no for an answer, or c) don’t love the thrill of the kill.
We are always looking for great people. Please forward a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR (at) aquanomix.com.