“Younglings younglings, gather round,” said Yoda.
Just because water is priced too cheap in most of the world, doesn’t mean we can afford to waste it.
- Freshwater withdrawals have tripled over the last 50 years.
- The world’s population is growing by roughly 80 million people each year.
- Changes in lifestyles and eating habits are requiring more water consumption per capita. Food demands will increase 50% by 2030.
- Energy demand is also accelerating, with corresponding implications for water demand. Energy demands will increase by 60% by 2030.
- Pollution knows no borders! 90% of wastewater in developing countries is untreated.
Wastewater treatment and water reuse are critical!
This May Fourth, remember to be mindful of our most precious resource and how quickly it’s running out.
“Always pass on what you have learned,” so says the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.
We have you covered.
Check out this quick vid and join us on the journey forward.
It’s all about water, baby, and we’re gonna support the conservation efforts.
Did you know that diarrhea caused by inadequate drinking water, sanitation, and hand hygiene kills an estimated 842,000 people every year globally (approximately 2,300 people per day)?
Did you know that 750 million people around the world lack access to safe water; 1 in 9 people?
Did you know that more than twice the population of the U.S. lives without access to safe water?
Let’s make it a priority to conserve water and become stewards of the world’s most precious resource. It’s the least we can do.
Learn more here: Get Involved
1 (888) 850-AQUA
PO Box 194
Davidson, North Carolina 28036